Our Mission for Serving Jesus by Serving Others

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

What is Life

Hey everyone it's Lauren! I wanted to share something with you that I have found to be really interesting! For the past few days I have really been thinking about the question, what is life? So I began wondering what do other people think life is? I began to ask this question to many people. About half of them said Life is fulfilling God's plan for you, some said life is what can breathe, and others told me that life for them right now was unfair. I really began to dig deep into what life really is ,and to me this is what i found. Life is what is true. What is true is Jesus. No one can give a definition of what life really is without leading back to WHO Jesus is. Jesus Christ was, is, and will always be life. What each person said was so true. You may be wondering how God is life for someone who thinks life is unfair,well sometimes God allows us to go through pain to bring us closer to him, or it allows his fame to shine through all the earth. To get my point across Jesus is life. I think we can do so much to show the world who he is!

God bless,

Lauren




1 comment:

Good News Bearer said...

Jesus said “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." in John 14:6